March 22, 2024

Dear Blog

Finally getting around to my gardening. I have no flowers thus far so no seeds. I am working on it, starting now. I am surrounded by Rose of Sharon and hoping their buds/seeds can be used to trade in the fall. 

I am lucky to be 84 and still pretty active. Below are some pictures of what I have been dealing with since February of this year. I have been raking, raking, raking. My house is on the corner of two streets  surrounded by a gazillion trees. Plus, I have a huge tree in one of my two yards. I don't know one tree from another, but I do know they all produce leaves for me to dispose of. 

This spring I decided I needed to take better care of the outside of my house. Any suggestions on what I could plant along the sides of my house/back patio would be appreciated. I am 84 so don't want to do as much weeding as early on. I have two very large yards, one on either side of my house; what was I thinking? 

 
  


 
One less tree, thanks to the town of Irondequoit...



No comments:

Post a Comment