March 20, 2024

Dear Blog

 My husband and I used to love working outside, growing flowers from seeds (many from seed swap group I once belonged to) and vegetable plants. The house and property were more than I could maintain after he passed. I purchased a house in the city to be closer to my family. I created a blog  and occasionally make notes to use as my journal. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Also some trees we planted years ago. Our very old and large Catalpa Tree blew over in a windy storm. I planted strawberries in it for fun. Over time a tree formed on top of the downed tree. It grew snakes. In 2004 I removed a couple of seeds and stuck them in a pot and yet another tree sprouted.










 

 

 

 


 

2019 July 16 as of five years ago. I will go visit to see how it's doing.











 

 

Each year we planted a 3' Blue Spruce, my favorite trees.





No comments:

Post a Comment