October 9, 2018

Need help with edging around panel

I don’t know where to insert my hook (what amounts to 1 ½ rows?) across Lace Square.

With loop on hook, st st in first row of afghan st at lower corner of panel, working along long edge ch 4, skip 2 rows sc in next row, * ch 4, skip one row sc in next row; rep from * across Afghan Stitch Square, having ten loops across.

*ch 4, skip 1 ½ rows sc in next row; rep from * across Lace Square, having ten loops across.  Work edge around 4 sides of panel.














1 comment:

  1. That is a challenge! Best guess??? When it's time to skip 1 1/2 rows, I would skip the next row and then go and insert my hook in the side of the stitch (or maybe it's supposed to go in an open space?) that's between that row and the next one. It might not be 100% perfect every time (some stitches can be touchy), but it will be close enough! I would go with whatever feels right...and as long as it looks good and the 10 edge loops are all there and as close to evenly spaced as possible, I would think that that would work! Good luck and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete