April 21, 2024

Dear Blog

 I am 84 finally getting to the point of gardening since purchasing a new home 4+ years ago after my husband's passing. Years ago I was an active member of a seed swap group.  I will have no seeds to trade until I can deadhead flowers in the fall for trading 2025. I have learned how to use a laser and made wooden garden stakes I can offer for trade this year. Also made my own seed packets and can offer for trade. Not all are pictured. The seed packets can be customized; i.e., addy, name of seeds, etc.

NOTE: I made my first swap this month. I mailed out five garden stakes at a cost of $5.40 and in return received an envelope containing two packs of seeds labeled 4 for 1 dollar. I don't know if they will germinate as they have to be almost as old as I am--but I will do my best. For the garden stakes I will need to cover the cost of mailing.








No comments:

Post a Comment